Imported Wines at the AWC
Here at the Australian Wine Centre we have a bit of a thing for imported wine. Our in store import wine wall isn’t huge but there’s a lot to love. As with all of our range we seek to offer a selection that represent great value for their price point. Whether you want to re visit a region that you have fallen for in the past or maybe you’re keen to try a grape variety you haven’t experienced – eclectic, inspiring and delicious is the brief. Much of our import range is limited and most aren’t listed on the website. Stop in for a browse or drop us a line if you’re after a delivery.
Here’s a little taste of imports that are on the wall right now:
- France – Just in from Jura – Domaine Pignier a la Percenette Chardonnay 2018 $78.90
- Italy – Riesling from Langhe! Trust us! – G.D. Vajra Langhe Riesling 2018 $109.90
- Portugal – but not Port. Old vine white, local varieties – Luis Seabra XISTO CRU Branco 2017 $109.90
- Spain – Canary Islands in fact! Red made from Vijariego Negro etc.- 7 Fuentes El Lance 2017 $52.90
- Germany –The truly sublime – J.J. Prum Zeltinger Sonnenuhr Spatlese 2017 $103.90